The Otolaryngology Dept (ENT Dept) can be reached at 303-440-3073. This office practices at BMC-Broadway. However Dr. Williamson rotates to each BMC site on a weekly basis.
William Lillydahl, MD
Susan Puckett, PA
Mary E. Williamson, MD
Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
*However, specific days and hours for each provider may vary.
Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery (Ears, Nose and Throat as the specialty is commonly called) entails essentially all non-neurological problems of the head and neck. It is a diverse field dealing with patients of all ages and includes, amongst other things:
- Ear disease and surgery
- Hearing disorders
- Hearing testing
- Medical and surgical disease of the nose and sinuses
- Disorders of the voice and throat
- Head and neck masses/tumor surgery
- Throat problems such as tonsillitis and hoarseness
- Sleep apnea and snoring
- Nasal and sinus problems including nasal obstructions, sinus infections, nosebleeds