Would you like to check in for your Boulder Medical Center appointments quicker, without waiting in line at the check-in desk? Our new Self-Check-In Patient Kiosk allows you to do just that.
If you are an established patient who has a scheduled appointment with a Boulder Medical Center provider, you may now use our secure, convenient, and easy-to-use Kiosk to check in. Here are a just a few of the benefits:
- Fast and easy checking in takes only a few minutes
- An easy-to-use touchscreen guides you through the entire check-in process
- Your information is secure within the Boulder Medical Center records system
As you check in using the Kiosk, you can also pay your copayment for that day’s appointment along with any outstanding balances on your Boulder Medical Center account. Please note that this Kiosk bill-pay feature is only available when your are checking in for an appointment. If you wish to pay your Boulder Medical Center bill any other time, please do so using our Online Bill Pay.
A Self-Check-in-Patient Kiosk is now available in the Boulder Medical Center–Broadway lobby and we will be installing additional kiosks at our Broadway, Foothills and Avista facilities soon. Please stay tuned!
- New patients will need to check in with front desk staff
- All Urgent Care patients will still need to check in at the Urgent Care desk
- Patients who come to Boulder Medical Center for allergy shots and cardiac testing will still check in with our front desk staff
- Whether you are checking in at the front desk or using a Kiosk, please arrive at least 20 minutes before your appointment time