Hello! Our final flu shot clinic is on October 15. If you could not attend a clinic this year, you can still get a 2022-23 flu shot by calling your Boulder Medical Center primary care provider and making an appointment.
The 2022-23 flu shot is available for:
- Patients who are currently registered as a patient with a Boulder Medical Center primary care provider, or
- Have seen a Boulder Medical Center physician within the past three years.
- Infants under six months of age are not eligible for the flu shot
- BMC-Boulder | Broadway – 2750 Broadway
- BMC-Boulder | Foothills – 4745 Arapahoe Ave. #200
- BMC-Louisville | Avista – 80 Health Park Dr. #100
Note: Clinics are held is spaces that are set up at each site. These are NOT drive-through clinics.
2022 regular dose flu shot clinics:
- Saturday, Oct. 1 — 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 8 — 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 15 — 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- High Dose Flu Shots will be available at all clinics for ages 65+
- Flu Block for patients ages 18+ will be available at all clinics
How to Schedule
There are a few ways you can schedule your flu shot appointment at our clinics:
- Contact your primary care provider at Boulder Medical Center;
- Call (303) 440-3001 to speak to our scheduling team.
Note: If you have an appointment with your BMC primary care provider in the next month, they will give you the vaccine during your appointment
- Any patient eight years old and younger getting their first-ever flu shot must have an additional shot scheduled 28-30 days after the initial shot. Our clinic team will assist you with this.
- Parents — Please have your children wear shorts or sweat pants that can be rolled up, as they will receive their flu shot in the thigh. Adults receive them in the upper arm.