Do you have a frequent need to urinate day and night? You may have an enlarged prostate.
Join us for a free National Virtual Men’s Health Talk.
Boulder Medical Center urologists, Stephen Siegel, MD and Carolyn Fronczak, MD invite you to learn about treatment options, including the UroLift® System, that may help relieve your symptoms so you can quickly return to normal activities.
- If you missed the health talk, CLICK HERE for a recorded version:
Post-Event Q&A with the Boulder Medical Center Urology Team
- Available after the presentation: Click Here to email your question about BPH to Boulder Medical Center. A member of the urology team will contact you via email;
- If you are a patient of Dr. Siegel or Dr. Fronczak, and have established a BMC patient portal account, you may send your questions directly to your provider. Click Here to login to the Boulder Medical Center Patient Portal
- For an appointment with the Boulder Medical Center urology team, call (303) 440-3093.
- Read a brief article about enlarged prostate from the urology team at Boulder Medical Center
- Are you experiencing BPH symtoms? This questionnaire can help you find out.
- Learn more about the Boulder Medical Center urology team
About Urology at Boulder Medical Center
Call for an appointment: (303) 440-3093
The urology specialists at Boulder Medical Center diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions and diseases associated with the male and female urinary tract including minimally invasive and in-office treatments for enlarged prostate (BPH). Meet our urology specialists:
Dr. Fronczak provides high quality urologic care for men and women. She specializes in offering preventive and minimally invasive treatment options for BPH and other urologic conditions.
Stephen Siegel, MD
Dr. Siegel addresses the full spectrum of adult urology and has performed over 3,000 No-Needle, No-Scalpel vasectomies. He also offers minimally invasive treatments for enlarged prostate, including the UroLift and Rezum procedures.