Candela GentleLASE Hair Removal
Our laser is operated by trained professionals with a physician on site. The laser works at a 755nm wavelength and is absorbed by pigment in dark hair. Pale skin with darker hair is ideal. It does not work well on red, grey, white, or blonde hair. If desired, we can provide a free topical numbing cream before each treatment for your comfort.
Please call 303-440-3013 to make an appointment for your FREE consultation and to find out additional information about pricing.
- Laser hair removal treatments are generally 6-12 weeks apart depending on regrowth. The laser will only affect growing follicles.
- 3-8 treatments may be necessary for permanent removal of all hair.
- Laser treatments are not recommended for pregnant women.
Before Your Appointment:
- Tanning should be minimal before treatment. The less tan, the better it works. If using sunless tanner, use an exfoliator for 3-4 days before treatment.
- You may have some inflammation with bumpy and red skin for 24-48 hours.
- Wash normally and apply a moisturizer.
- Clear aloe vera gel may be soothing.
- Use sun block daily.