Medicare in Boulder County — It’s time to pick a plan
Learn more about the Medicare Advantage Plans at Boulder Medical Center.
For 2019 coverage, open enrollment will run to December 7, 2018. During the annual enrollment period (AEP) you can make changes to various aspects of your coverage. You can switch from Original Medicare to Medicare Advantage, or vice versa.
In addition to “Original” Medicare, Boulder Medical Center has contracted with select UnitedHealthcare (UHC) and Humana Medicare Advantage plans for 2019. Some of the ways you may qualify to join a Medicare Advantage plan if you’re already enrolled in Original Medicare (Parts A and B) include:
- You make a decision during Medicare’s Open Enrollment (OEP) period, which is between October 15th and December 7th
- You are losing your current health care coverage, or
- You qualify for Medicare and Medicaid, or
- You have a limited income and qualify for Low Income Subsidy, or
- You are newly eligible for Medicare or will soon become eligible for Medicare.
If you would like to learn more about Medicare Advantage at Boulder Medical Center, UHC and Humana agents will be on hand until December 7 at these times:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays – 8:00 a.m. to noon
- Wednesdays – 8:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Fridays – 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Please contact the Boulder Medical Center business office at (303) 440-3019 if you have questions about the Medicare plans that we are contracting with in 2019.