Post an Online Review
Boulder Medical Center values your opinion.
At Boulder Medical Center we work hard to engage our patients in high-quality and compassionate health care. Your input and feedback is important to us and we encourage you to take a few minutes and review us online or send us an email with feedback and suggestions.
To send your suggestions directly to Boulder Medical Center:
Do you have feedback, questions or concerns you would like to share with a Boulder Medical Center representative? Click Here to contact our Patient Advocate and we’ll connect with you via e-mail within 48 hours.
To post an online review
If you would like to share your experience publicly, we invite you to post an online review on one or more of the following sites:
Healthgrades.com is a website that collects ratings and reviews of medical providers. Here is how to post a review for a Boulder Medical Center provider:
- Navigate to www.healthgrades.com
- In the Search field, type the provider’s name
- Navigate to the correct provider’s profile page
- Click the “Leave A Review” button and follow the directions
You can post a review for any Boulder Medical Center clinic or provider on Google. You must have a Google account to post reviews and directions are slightly different for posting reviews on your computer or mobile device.
Using your computer to leave a review:
- Open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in;
- Search for a Boulder Medical clinic or one our providers;
- Scroll down and click “Write a review”;
- In the window that appears, click the stars to score the place. You can also write a review.
Using your mobile device to post an online review:
- On your device, open Google Search or Google Maps;
- Search for Boulder Medical Center or one of our providers and tap the name;
- Tap Boulder Medical Center’s name or address;
- Scroll down until you see 5 empty stars;
- Tap the stars to score Boulder Medical Center. You can also write a review.
If you have a Facebook account, here is how you can post a review for Boulder Medical Center:
- Log into Facebook;
- Search for Boulder Medical Center;
- Click on Boulder Medical Center under the Pages section;
- Click the three tiny dots under the large image at the top of the page;
- Click “Write a Review.”
To write a review you’ll need to create a Yelp user account if you don’t already have one. Once you’re logged in, you can locate Boulder Medical Center by using the search bar located at the top of any page on the website or from the search button on the Yelp app.
Vitals is a review site that rates medical providers. Follow these steps to leave a review for your provider:
- Navigate to the Vitals.com website
- Type the name of your provider into the Vitals “search” field and click the “search” button
- Click on your provider’s profile
- The Patient Reviews link is at the top of the provider’s profile page