At Boulder Medical Center, we realize our employees are our most valuable resource and strive to provide a comprehensive benefits program.
- Health Plan: Available to full-time and part-time employees
- Dental Plan: Available to full-time and part-time employees
- 401k: Up to 3% employer contribution and profit sharing
- Personal Time Off
- Employee Discounts: In-house discounts include pharmacy, audiology, and vision discounts.
- RTD Bus Pass: Full-time and part-time employees are eligible for a BMC-provided RTD Eco Pass.
- Holiday Pay: Available to full-time employees. Boulder Medical Center observes the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Transparency in Coverage: This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Flexible spending plan (FSA)
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Voluntary long-term disability
- Voluntary critical care insurance
- Voluntary accident insurance
- Voluntary supplemental life insuran