Boulder Medical Center General Surgery
Please click on their profile below to contact a Boulder Medical Center surgeon.
Boulder Medical Center surgeons are certified by The American Board of Surgery. Established in 1937, The American Board of Surgery certifies physicians who have met specific educational and credentialing requirements and have completed a rigorous examination process. Each surgeon who attains The American Board of Surgery certification has specialized knowledge and skills related to the diagnosis, preoperative, operative, and postoperative management of surgical procedures in the following areas:
- Alimentary Tract — esophagus, stomach, small bowel, large bowel, abdomen and its contents, diaphragm, biliary tract, liver, pancreas, spleen, and hernias
- Breast — benign and malignant diseases
- Surgical Oncology — including coordinated management of the cancer patient
- Endocrine — thyroid and parathyroid glands, the pancreas and adrenal glands
- Robotic & Minimally Invasive Surgery — employed in many conditions where patients can benefit by reduced recovery times and less postoperative pain
- Trauma — comprehensive management of the injured patient
- Thoracic — including the management of benign and malignant conditions of the lungs and chest
Boulder Medical Center surgeons work closely with primary care physicians throughout Boulder County to provide the highest level of care and the best possible outcomes.
Recovery Instructions from Boulder Medical Center Surgeons:
- Axillary Lymph Removal
- Breast Biopsy
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Lymph Removal Mastectomy
- Open Hernia Repair
- Port Placement
- Simple Excision and Biopsy
Medical Providers for General Surgery
Recent General Surgery Posts
Da Vinci Robotic-Assisted Surgery improves minimally invasive options for inguinal hernia and other pelvic area surgical procedures.