Urology at Boulder Medical Center
Urology specialists in Boulder and Louisville, Colorado
Telemedicine and in-person visits available. Call for an appointment: (303) 440-3093.
- Thanksgiving Holiday Hours:
- Wednesday, Nov. 25 – Closed
- Thursday, Nov. 26 – Closed
- Friday, Nov. 27 – Closed
- Telemedicine Visits: We are now offering virtual visits to our patients. Call your urology provider to see if a telemedicine visit is right for you. Click Here to learn more about virtual visits at Boulder Medical Center.
The urology specialists at Boulder Medical Center diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions and diseases associated with the male and female urinary tract including:
- Overall health and prevention strategies
- Bladder — Bladder health and conditions that include tumors
- Urinary Incontinence — men and women
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH) — Minimally invasive and in-office treatments, including UroLift and Rezum
- Prostate Cancer Care – Diagnosis and treatment for all stages including advanced prostate cancer care
- Robotic-assisted radical prostatectomy
- Impotence — Minimally invasive, non-surgical and surgical therapies
- Kidney Conditions — Stones, tumors and bleeding
- Minimally invasive stone surgery
- Testes — Cancer and infertility
- No-Needle, No-Scalpel vasectomy
- Minimally invasive surgery for stress urinary incontinence
- Xiaflex therapy for Peyronie’s Disease
The field of urology is always evolving and trending toward offering treatments that focus on prevention, non-invasive options, and minimally-invasive solutions to a wide range of urologic conditions. The Urology doctors at Boulder Medical Center stay current with innovative and proven treatments that help our patients address urologic conditions and get back to living their best lives.