OB-GYN Care for women in all stages of life.
Now providing women’s care and delivering babies in Boulder, Longmont, and Louisville.
In-person and telemedicine appointments.
Boulder and Longmont
~ Delivering babies in Boulder and Longmont
~ Call for an appointment: (303) 938-4710
Boulder | Longmont OB-GYN Team (l-r): Kathryn Hoch, MD; Alexandra DiMatteo, MD; Erin Harper-Sanchez, MSN, CNN; Heather Bright Hoffmeyer, MD;; Jennifer Blattner, MD. Please scroll down this page for full provider profiles.
The Boulder and Longmont OB-GYN team provides comprehensive care for women of all ages. Offering physician and midwifery care with deliveries at The Family Birth Center at Boulder Community Health and The BirthPlace at Longmont United Hospital.
- Boulder – 4745 Arapahoe Avenue #200 (in the Foothills Hospital building on the second floor)
- Longmont – 2030 Mountain View Avenue #400 (in the Longmont United Hospital Medical Office Building, left of the main hospital entrance)
Patient Forms for Boulder/Longmont OB-GYN
~ Delivering babies in Louisville
~ Call for an appointment: (303) 665-1045
Louisville OB-GYN team (l-r): Audrey Hemmings, DO; Long Huynh, MD; Christine Abair, MD; Daniel Austin, MD; Alison Moore, PA-C; B. Alison Schultz, DO. Scroll down for provider profiles.
Our Louisville OB-GYN team provides the full spectrum of women’s care for every age, with deliveries at The New Life Birth Center at Avista Adventist Hospital.
Christine Abair, MD and Alison Schultz, DO are part of a select team of Colorado OB/GYN physicians and hospitals that have earned the AAGL Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG) seal from the American Associate of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL) and Surgical Review Corporation.
This designation places the providers at the forefront of minimally invasive gynecologic care and signifies their commitment to providing the best and safest care to their patients.
- 80 Health Park Drive #100 (In the Plaza Two building on the Avista Hospital campus. Enter left of the main hospital entrance)
- Good Nutrition & Safe Medications In Pregnancy
- What You Need to Know about Mercury in Fish & Shellfish
- Protecting Your Baby & Yourself from Listeriosis
- Comprehensive Obstetric Services
- Preconception counseling
- Management of recurrent miscarriage
- Birth control management
- Well-woman exams
- Management of irregular bleeding
- Management of heavy menstruation
- Adolescent gynecology
- Management of dyspareunia
- Management of family history of breast cancer
- Urinary incontinence
- Pessary fitting and maintenance
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Menopause management
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Pap Smears
- Cervical dysplasia
- STD testing and treatment
- Focusing on minimally-invasive procedures if surgery is needed
- Essure- hysteroscopic tubal ligation
- Endometrial ablation
- IUD insertion- Mirena/Paraguard
- Cold Knife Cone
- Implanon insertion
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic cyst/ovary removal
- Laparoscopic tubal ligation
- Vaginal hystectomy
- Abdominal hysterectomy
- Abdominal myomectomy
- Laparoscopic myomectomy- Robot, Davinci
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy- Robot, Davinci
- Transvaginal tape placement
- Anterior/posterior repair
- Uterosacral ligament suspension