Top Primary Care Doctors for the Entire Family
Family Medicine Doctors in Boulder, Louisville and Erie, Colorado
Call for An Appointment
- Boulder — BMC-Broadway and BMC-Foothills
Call 303-440-3102 to schedule an appointment
- Louisville — BMC-Avista
Call 303-666-2710 to schedule an appointment
*** IMPORTANT UPDATES
- Temporary Hours Due to Covid-19:
Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Now Offering Telemedicine: The Family Medicine team is available for in-person and telemedicine visits. Contact your care team to see which is right for you. Click Here to learn more about Video Visits.
Scroll down this page to learn more about our Family Medicine providers
About Family Medicine
Family Medicine is a primary care specialty that provides comprehensive health care for the individual and family. The family practice physicians at the Boulder Medical Center have been trained at accredited residency programs to provide medical care for any patient, regardless of gender, age or type of medical problem. Family physicians can manage 90 to 95 percent of medical conditions presented to them and can follow their patients through referrals to specialists and hospitalizations.
The scope of our Family Medicine Department is wide and includes:
- Primary care for individuals and families
- Pediatrics & well-child care
- Adult preventive medicine
- Management of chronic disease
- Cancer screening
- Sports medicine & common orthopedic problems
Family Medicine Forms
2019-20 Seasonal Flu Shots Available. Contact your primary care provider for details and to make an appointment
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends annual influenza vaccination for everyone 6 months and older with any licensed, influenza vaccine that is appropriate for the recipient’s age and health status. Vaccination to prevent flu is particularly important for people who are at high risk of developing serious flu complications. See People at High Risk of Developing Flu-Related Complications for a full list of age and health factors that confer increased risk.
“Very kind, accommodating and welcoming! I feel taken care of in the Boulder Medical Center Family Medicine department!”L.S. in Boulder, Colo.