Orthopedics at Boulder Medical Center
Orthopedics in Boulder and Louisville, Colorado
Top quality care for spine, shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and foot pain
- Schedule an appointment: 303-440-3036
- Are you a new patient? Click Here for the New Patient Intake Form
- Telemedicine Visits: Orthopedics at Boulder Medical Center offers both in-person and virtual visits for our patients. Call your provider to see which is right for you. Click Here to learn more about virtual visits at Boulder Medical Center.
Boulder Medical Center’s orthopedic doctors use both surgical and nonsurgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders. Our goal is to provide you with the best orthopedic care to help you regain mobility and return to the activities and lifestyle that you love.
Recover. Heal. Excel.
Advanced solutions for orthopedic problems.
We offer a wide range of surgical approaches, including minimally invasive options and advanced robotic surgery systems. The Boulder Medical Center orthopedic team offers extensive experience in:
- General orthopedics
- Sports medicine
- Acute and chronic sports, fitness and activity-related injuries
- Knee replacement / Mako surgery for total knee replacement
- Hip replacement
- Shoulder surgery
- Total joint replacement for knee and hip
- Fracture care
- Shoulder injury care
- Shoulder surgery
- Care for injuries of hand, wrist and elbow and upper extremity injuries
- Hand, wrist, elbow and upper extremity surgery
- Care for foot and ankle injuries
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Minimally invasive orthopedic solutions
- Non-operative orthopedics
- Spine injury evaluation and treatment
- Non-surgical spine treatment
Patient Information and Forms
“After a freak rock climbing accident, I needed surgery and quick recovery so that I could return to a brand new job. The Boulder Medical Center orthopedic department was beyond helpful, giving me assurance as to a quick recovery and support from my initial appointment to post-op and six weeks after, including guiding me through several insurance issues. The ortho staff, Dr. Repine, Laura Kaiser, and assistant Kit demonstrated exemplary hands-on care.”Emily in Boulder County, Colo.
“I had a total knee replacement and my experience was great. I met with Doctor Repine before the surgery and he explained everything that was going to happen during and after the surgery. This was the first major surgery I have ever had and I was very nervous. Dr. Repine and his staff answered all my questions and were very nice, from pre-op preparations to post-op treatments. He prescribed an in-home physical therapist and she arrived the next day I was home. I think that having physical therapy right after surgery hastened my recovery. My post-op appointments were with Laura, his PA, who was also very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I can’t say enough about my great experience with this doctor and his staff.”John in Boulder, Colo.
“Dr. Rog is great! We were very lucky that he happened to be doing rounds in the emergency room the day my daughter broke her arm. He took great care of us throughout the whole process, from the emergency room to surgery to recovery. He was very responsive and courteous, taking time to answer all our questions and did a great job setting my daughter's mind at ease. He paid great attention to detail, placing the plates and screws to minimize impact. My daughter was back to gymnastics and rugby in no time.”Patient in Boulder County, Colo.