Gastroenterology at Boulder Medical Center
To Schedule a General Office Visit:
- For an appointment, call (303) 440-3216
To Schedule a Colonoscopy or Endoscopy
- Current Patients of a BMC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine provider, call (303) 440-3216
- All Other Patients
- 1) Fill out this registration form
- 2) Ask your provider to fax a referral with recent office visit notes to (303) 440-3097
- 3) Are you a cardiology patient? In addition to your doctor’s referral, please include cardiology records and/or clearance
Gastroenterology Conditions and Procedures
- Colonoscopies and Colon Cancer Screening
- Traditional and “Camera Pill” Endoscopy
- Conditions of the:
- Digestive system
- Biliary Tree
Colonoscopy and Endoscopy Instructions
Medical Providers for Gastroenterology
Recent Gastroenterology Posts
Board-certified gastroenterologist Christie Blanton, MD, explains colon cancer screenings, from non-invasive stool tests to colonoscopies.
“Boulder Medical Center considers Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as a culture we build and sustain, not simply an activity we “check off” as done,” says Donna Basden, CEO.
Telehealth at Boulder Medical Center 2022/03/25
Boulder Medical Center’s new telemedicine program enables patients to receive a wide range of healthcare services from their providers without having to travel to a BMC clinic.
Katie McCormack, MD: What is Food Allergy? 2021/02/26
Allergist Katie McCormack, MD: Over 90 percent of food allergies are caused by just nine foods. What are the foods and allergy symptoms?