8 AM – 6 PM, Monday-Friday
9 AM – 12 PM, Saturday
The Boulder Medical Center Pharmacy is contracted with all major insurances and accepts most prescription cards. We are able to determine copays and pharmacy benefits while your prescription is being processed by the pharmacist.
The pharmacy computer system also provides patient medication profile records and helps the pharmacist perform several functions:
- Allergy Cross Checking
- Drug Interaction Checks
- Therapeutic Dosing Checks
Other Services Provided by the Pharmacy Include:
- Compounding Prescriptions (for patients or their pets)
- Injectable Drugs
- Oncology Medications and Supportive Therapies
- Delivery via the Boulder Bicycle Couriers
Refill prescriptions from a computer or mobile device!
Why should I refill online?
- It’s FREE!
- Refill anytime, anywhere!
- Check on the status of your prescriptions.
- Add up to 4 more users to your account.
It’s SIMPLE to register online!
- Goto www.RefillRx.com & click Register
- Find & select BMC pharmacy: 80304 (zip code) & 3111 (from BMC’s phone #)
- Use – Option #2: Supply Patient Information
- Create Username & Password
- Log in & start using!
Refill your prescriptions on the go!
RefillRx Mobile provides a one tap solution for refilling your prescriptions. Simply scan the barcode on your prescription bottle and watch as RefillRx Mobile sends your request to our pharmacy.
- Download for iOS or Android.
- Type REFILLRX and look for the app
- Type in pharmacy phone number (303-440-3111)
- Type in RX NUMBER or SCAN Rx bottle & send
- Pick-up when ready
Prescription Drug Disposal
**The link above will open a PDF file when clicked. In order to read this document, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. The latest version can be obtained here.**