The Pharmacy at Boulder Medical Center
Convenient, prompt, and personal service for Boulder County and beyond
Complete pharmacy services, including medical compounding and pet prescriptions
Boulder Medical Center-Broadway
2750 Broadway (corner of Broadway and Balsam)
The Boulder Medical Center Pharmacy is known for its prompt and personal approach to serving your healthcare needs with quality products, competitive pricing, and, more importantly, the personalized customer service you expect and deserve. Our registered pharmacists help manage your overall wellness by reviewing your medication record, dosages, and possible side effects or interactions. In addition, they dispense your medication, inform you of how to take your medicine, accept most major insurance plans, and answer all questions related to your prescription and medical conditions.
- Full-service pharmacy cares for all your prescriptions needs
- Pet prescriptions
- Compounded prescriptions (for patients and their pets). We work closely with physicians and their patients to provide the right solutions for optimal medical care.
- Injectable drugs
- Transfer prescriptions
- Oncology medications and supportive therapies
- Delivery of medication via Boulder Bicycle Couriers
- Convenient refills for your prescriptions from a computer or mobile device (see instructions below)
The Boulder Medical Center Pharmacy stocks a wide range of products, including affordably-priced Good Neighbor Pharmacy brand items backed by an unconditional money-back guarantee.
Health Information & Tools
- Learn More About Your Medications
- About Pet Medication
- Calculate Calories Burned
- Target Heart Rate Calculator
- Healthy Eating Tips & Recipes
- Vitamin Finder Tool
- Quit Smoking Resources
Refill prescriptions from a computer or mobile device!
Why should I refill online?
- It’s FREE!
- Refill anytime, anywhere!
- Check on the status of your prescriptions.
- Add up to 4 more users to your account.
It’s SIMPLE to register online!
- Goto www.RefillRx.com & click Register
- Find & select BMC pharmacy: 80304 (zip code) & 3111 (from BMC’s phone #)
- Use – Option #2: Supply Patient Information
- Create Username & Password
- Log in & start using!
Refill your prescriptions on the go!
RefillRx Mobile provides a one tap solution for refilling your prescriptions. Simply scan the barcode on your prescription bottle and watch as RefillRx Mobile sends your request to our pharmacy.
- Download for iOS or Android.
- Type REFILLRX and look for the app
- Type in pharmacy phone number (303-440-3111)
- Type in RX NUMBER or SCAN Rx bottle & send
- Pick-up when ready
Prescription Drug Disposal
**The link above will open a PDF file when clicked. In order to read this document, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. The latest version can be obtained here.**