Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care
Urgent Care serving Boulder County and beyond with doctors and registered nurses on staff
- Address: 2750 Broadway Street, Boulder, Colorado
- Phone: (303) 440-3000
- Scroll down this page to meet our doctors
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Call for Holiday Hours – (303) 440-3200
Why Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care?
Urgent Care clinics occupy a niche between the acute care services of a hospital emergency room and the physician’s office that requires an appointment. Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care is available as your first choice for illnesses and injuries that are NOT life-threatening or if your primary care provider is not available. Unique among local urgent care centers, Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care is staffed by physicians (mostly family practice and/or emergency room specialists) and registered nurses on staff. We’re open seven days-a-week with extended hours.
Some of the conditions our Urgent Care staff can treat:
- Lacerations, fractures and dislocations
- Abdominal pain
- Cough, asthma, pneumonia, upper respiratory infections
- Sore throat
- Ear infection
- Fevers and rashes
- Contusions and bruising
- Urinary infections
- Administering intravenous (IV) fluids
Important Urgent Care Notes – Lab, Radiology, Billing and Insurance
- Laboratory and radiology services are available and these services will have additional outside charges
- Boulder Medical Center’s Urgent Care encounters are billed to insurance as an Office Visit. However, your insurance company may require a specialty or higher copay for this visit. Please contact your insurance for more information
- Boulder Medical Center accepts most major medical insurance. Click Here for our Contracted Insurance List
- We may at times need to redirect patients to an outside Urgent Care or Emergency Room clinics due to the severity of the medical problem or a high case load in our clinic
- If you are a new patient to Boulder Medical Center, please arrive 45 minutes before our closing time to complete New Patient Registration. Be sure to bring your current insurance card