Urgent Care at Boulder Medical Center
Walk-In Care 7-Days-a-Week with Extended Hours
A Higher Level of Urgent Care in the Heart of Boulder
Urgent Care at Boulder Medical Center provides a higher level of care with board-certified doctors and advenced practitioners on staff. Open 7-days-a-week with extended hours in the heart of Boulder. We accept most major insurances.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, we may ask patients with covid-related symptoms to come to our clinic at a specific appointment time. Please note that walk-in care may not be available in these circumstances. This protocol helps our team keep patients and staff safe by providing social distancing and adequate time for enhanced cleaning between patients.
- Address: 2750 Broadway in Boulder. Offering plentiful parking at the corner of Broadway and Balsam.
- Phone: (303) 440-3200
Choose a higher level of Urgent Care for your Entire Family.
Our walk-in clinic is available for illnesses and injuries that are not life-threatening or if your primary care provider is not available. Our board-certified family medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses deliver a full spectrum of high-quality care for all ages.
Why Choose Urgent Care at Boulder Medical Center?
A multi-specialty medical practice since 1949, Boulder Medical Center has been trusted through the generations to provide quality care for our community. Keeping with that tradition, our highly skilled team of physicians and advanced care practitioners is qualified to evaluate and treat a broad range of health conditions that can be beyond the scope of many walk-in clinics.
Some of the conditions we treat and services we offer:
- Lacerations, fractures, and dislocations
- Abdominal pain
- Cough, asthma, pneumonia, upper respiratory infections
- Sore throat
- Ear infection
- Fevers and rashes
- Contusions and bruising
- Urinary infections
- Administering intravenous (IV) fluids
What to Expect During Your Visit: Billing, Insurance, New Patients, and More
- Visits to our walk-in clinic are billed to insurance as an Office Visit. Your insurance company may require that we charge a Specialty Visit (or higher) Copay when you come in. We advise patients to contact their insurance carrier about coverage for visits.
- Laboratory and Radiology/Imaging services are available onsite. These services are provided by community partners such as LabCorp, Health Images, and Boulder Community Health. Please be aware that these services will be charged directly to the patient by our partners and not by Boulder Medical Center;
- Boulder Medical Center accepts most major medical insurance, including Medicare. Click Here for our Contracted Insurance List
- At times, we may need to redirect patients to outside Urgent Care or Emergency Room clinics due to the severity of the medical problem or a high caseload in our clinic;
- If you are a new patient to Boulder Medical Center, please arrive 45 minutes before our closing time to complete New Patient Registration. Be sure to bring your current insurance card and valid government-issued identification.
“Unbelievably efficient, friendly and expedient. From reception through vitals check through assessment, the best urgent care experience I've ever had. I realize my need wasn't the most complicated (wrenched back) but this practice is doing a lot of things right.”Gabe in Boulder, Colo.
“Best Urgent Care Center I've ever been to. Efficient check-in, helpful and friendly staff, great nurses and doctors! If you need urgent care or can't get in to see your primary care doctor, this is the place to go. Plus I called an Uber - I was there in 6 minutes and didn't even need to park. ”Patient in Boulder, Colo.