Urgent Care at Boulder Medical Center
Walk-in clinic with doctors and registered nurses on staff
Urgent Care in Boulder open 7 days a week
**An Important Note about COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
Boulder Medical Center continues to closely monitor updates related to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Centers For Disease Control (CDC), Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and Boulder County Public Health.
If you are coming to any Boulder Medical Center (BMC) facility, please read these BMC updates before your visit.
** Notice of Change: Urgent Care Hours
The Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care is remaining open at this time. However, to contain the COVID-19 situation and keep our patients safe, we are temporarily changing our hours, effective 3/20/20, until further notice. The new hours are:
- Monday through Friday – 8 am to 5 pm
- Saturday and Sunday – 9 am to 5 pm
- Address: 2750 Broadway Street, Boulder, Colorado
- Phone: (303) 440-3200
- Please scroll down this page to meet our doctors
Urgent Care Billing
Urgent Care visits are billed to insurance as an Office Visit. Your insurance company may require that we charge a Specialty (or higher) Copay when you come to our clinic. We advise patients to contact their insurance carrier with questions regarding coverage for visits to our facility.
Please scroll down for additional Information about Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care.
Why Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care?
Urgent Care clinics occupy a niche between the acute care services of a hospital emergency room and the physician’s office that requires an appointment. Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care is available as your first choice for illnesses and injuries that are NOT life-threatening or if your primary care provider is not available. Unique among local urgent care centers, Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care is staffed by physicians (mostly family practice and/or emergency room specialists) and registered nurses on staff. We’re open seven-days-a-week with extended hours.
Some of the conditions our Urgent Care staff can treat:
- Lacerations, fractures, and dislocations
- Abdominal pain
- Cough, asthma, pneumonia, upper respiratory infections
- Sore throat
- Ear infection
- Fevers and rashes
- Contusions and bruising
- Urinary infections
- Administering intravenous (IV) fluids
Important Information about your Urgent Care Visit
- Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care is billed to insurance as an Office Visit. Your insurance company may require that we charge a Specialty (or higher) Copay for your visit. We advise patients to contact their insurance carrier for specifics regarding coverage for visits to our facility;
- Laboratory and Radiology/Imaging services are available at the Boulder Medical Center | Broadway facility. These services are provided by Boulder Community Health (BCH) in their Lab and Imaging offices, which are located inside our building. Please be aware that these services will be charged directly to the patient by BCH;
- Boulder Medical Center accepts most major medical insurance, including Medicare. Click Here for our Contracted Insurance List
- At times, we may need to redirect patients to an outside Urgent Care or Emergency Room clinics due to the severity of the medical problem or a high caseload in our clinic;
- If you are a new patient to Boulder Medical Center, please arrive 45 minutes before our closing time to complete New Patient Registration. Be sure to bring your current insurance card and valid government-issued identification.
“Unbelievably efficient, friendly and expedient. From reception through vitals check through assessment, the best urgent care experience I've ever had. I realize my need wasn't the most complicated (wrenched back) but this practice is doing a lot of things right.”Gabe in Boulder, Colo.
“Best Urgent Care Center I've ever been to. Efficient check-in, helpful and friendly staff, great nurses and doctors! If you need urgent care or can't get in to see your primary care doctor, this is the place to go. Plus I called an Uber - I was there in 6 minutes and didn't even need to park. ”Patient in Boulder, Colo.