Urgent Care at Boulder Medical Center
Walk-In Care 7-Days-a-Week with Extended Hours
A Higher Level of Urgent Care in the Heart of Boulder
Our Walk-In Clinic Services
Our walk-in clinic is available for illnesses and injuries that are not life-threatening or if your primary care provider is not available. Our board-certified family medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses deliver a full spectrum of high-quality care for all ages. Some of the conditions we treat and services we offer:
- Lacerations, fractures, and dislocations
- Cough, asthma, pneumonia, upper respiratory infections
- Sore throat
- Ear infection
- Fevers and rashes
- Contusions and bruising
- Urinary infections
- Administering intravenous (IV) fluids
Are you considering contacting us or coming to our clinic with Covid-19 concerns? Check our Frequently Asked Questions for guidance first.
- Click Here for Urgent Care and Covid-19 – Frequently Asked Questions
What to Expect During Your Visit: Billing, Insurance, New Patients, and More
- Visits to our walk-in clinic are billed to insurance as an Office Visit. Your insurance company may require that we charge for a Specialty Visit (or higher) Copay. We strongly encourage you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about coverage and benefits.
- Laboratory and Radiology/Imaging services are available onsite. These services are provided by LabCorp and Health Images, who will bill you directly for their services;
- Boulder Medical Center accepts most major medical insurance plans, including Medicare. Click Here for our Contracted Insurance List
- At times, we may need to redirect patients to outside Urgent Care or Emergency Room clinics due to the severity of the medical problem or a high caseload in our clinic;
- If you are a new patient at Boulder Medical Center, please arrive 45 minutes before our closing time to complete New Patient Registration. Be sure to bring your current insurance card and valid government-issued identification.
“Unbelievably efficient, friendly and expedient. From reception through vitals check through assessment, the best urgent care experience I've ever had. I realize my need wasn't the most complicated (wrenched back) but this practice is doing a lot of things right.”Gabe in Boulder, Colo.
“Best Urgent Care Center I've ever been to. Efficient check-in, helpful and friendly staff, great nurses and doctors! If you need urgent care or can't get in to see your primary care doctor, this is the place to go. Plus I called an Uber - I was there in 6 minutes and didn't even need to park. ”Patient in Boulder, Colo.