Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care
Urgent Care serving Boulder County and beyond with doctors and registered nurses on staff
Urgent Care in Boulder open 7 days a week
- Address: 2750 Broadway Street, Boulder, Colorado
- Phone: (303) 440-3000
- Scroll down this page to meet our doctors
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Call for Holiday Hours – (303) 440-3200
Why Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care?
Urgent Care clinics occupy a niche between the acute care services of a hospital emergency room and the physician’s office that requires an appointment. Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care is available as your first choice for illnesses and injuries that are NOT life-threatening or if your primary care provider is not available. Unique among local urgent care centers, Boulder Medical Center Urgent Care is staffed by physicians (mostly family practice and/or emergency room specialists) and registered nurses on staff. We’re open seven days-a-week with extended hours.
Some of the conditions our Urgent Care staff can treat:
- Lacerations, fractures and dislocations
- Abdominal pain
- Cough, asthma, pneumonia, upper respiratory infections
- Sore throat
- Ear infection
- Fevers and rashes
- Contusions and bruising
- Urinary infections
- Administering intravenous (IV) fluids
Important Urgent Care Notes – Lab, Radiology, Billing and Insurance
- Laboratory and radiology services are available and these services will have additional outside charges
- Boulder Medical Center’s Urgent Care encounters are billed to insurance as an Office Visit. However, your insurance company may require a specialty or higher copay for this visit. Please contact your insurance for more information
- Boulder Medical Center accepts most major medical insurance. Click Here for our Contracted Insurance List
- We may at times need to redirect patients to an outside Urgent Care or Emergency Room clinics due to the severity of the medical problem or a high case load in our clinic
- If you are a new patient to Boulder Medical Center, please arrive 45 minutes before our closing time to complete New Patient Registration. Be sure to bring your current insurance card
“Unbelievably efficient, friendly and expedient. From reception through vitals check through assessment, the best urgent care experience I've ever had. I realize my need wasn't the most complicated (wrenched back) but this practice is doing a lot of things right.”Gabe in Boulder, Colo.
“Best Urgent Care Center I've ever been to. Efficient check-in, helpful and friendly staff, great nurses and doctors! If you need urgent care or can't get in to see your primary care doctor, this is the place to go. Plus I called an Uber - I was there in 6 minutes and didn't even need to park. ”Patient in Boulder, Colo.