Section 504 Disabled Accessibility
Boulder Medical Center, P.C. and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and useable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing or blind, or who have other sensory impairments. Access features include:
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
- Curb cuts and ramps in parking areas and buildings.
- Level access into first floor level with elevator access to all other floors.
- Fully accessible offices, bathrooms, public waiting areas, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms.
- Qualified sign language interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing.
If you require any assistance, please let the receptionist or your nurse know.
To file a Section 504 Grievance:
Boulder Medical Center, P.C.
Section 504 Coordinator
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Regional Office for Civil Rights
999 18th Street, Room 417
Denver, CO 80202