Employment with Boulder Medical Center
If you are passionate about helping others and making an impact on someone’s life then BMC is the place for you. BMC provides high-quality primary, specialty and ancillary health and medical care to the community. We are dedicated to assisting our patients in meeting their health care needs by providing quality service and expert care.
Human Resources Office Location: 2750 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304
Human Resources Reception Desk: 303-440-3086
At Boulder Medical Center we realize our employees are our most valuable resource and we strive to provide a comprehensive benefit program. Below you will find a listing of the benefits Boulder Medical Center offers.
- Health Plan: Available to full-time and part-time employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Dental Plan: Available to full-time and part-time employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Life Insurance: Available to full-time and part-time employees. Full-time employees receive one times their annual salary plus $10,000 up to $100,000. Part-time employees receive $10,000.
- Personal Time Off: Accrual begins immediately and becomes accessible after 90 days of employment. This is a benefit that is available to full-time employees only.
- Employee Discounts: In house discounts include pharmacy, audiology and vision discounts.
- ECO (Bus) Pass: Full-time and part-time employees are eligible for a BMC provided RTD pass.
- Holiday Pay: Available to full-time employees. Boulder Medical Center observes the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day.
- 401K Plan
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Savings & Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Critical Care Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance