Support the wellbeing of others. Make a positive impact in your community.
Nurture a healthy work and life balance.
Choose well. Choose Boulder Medical Center.
Human Resources Office Location: 2750 Broadway in Boulder
Human Resources Reception Desk: (303) 440-3086
View our Open Positions
About Boulder Medical Center
Boulder Medical Center is a physician-owned and independent multi-specialty group. With over 90 primary care and specialty care providers, we serve our community in 5 locations. A few unique aspects of Boulder Medical Center:
- A Focus on Work-Life Balance — Because we offer outpatient care, most of our clinics are open weekdays during regular business hours. There are a few exceptions to this schedule. Our primary care clinics are open Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon. In these clinic areas, staff rotate Saturday shifts among team members. Our Urgent Care clinic at Broadway is open seven days per week during the say, and our Boulder pharmacy is open Saturday mornings.
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow — Boulder Medical Center invests in your flourishing career. Because we are a multi-specialty outpatient clinic, our positions offer a diverse work experience. Our employees enjoy a variety of continuing opportunities with rich hands-on experience supporting both primary care and specialty care clinics in our system.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion — Boulder Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At Boulder Medical Center we realize our employees are our most valuable resource and strive to provide a comprehensive benefit program.
- Health Plan: Available to full-time and part-time employees
- Dental Plan: Available to full-time and part-time employees
- 401k: Up to 3% employer contribution and profit sharing
- Personal Time Off
- Employee Discounts: In-house discounts include pharmacy, audiology, and vision discounts.
- RTD Bus Pass: Full-time and part-time employees are eligible for a BMC-provided RTD Eco Pass.
- Holiday Pay: Available to full-time employees. Boulder Medical Center observes the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Flexible spending plan (FSA)
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Voluntary long-term disability
- Voluntary critical care insurance
- Voluntary accident insurance
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Pet insurance
- Credit protection
Mission and Values
The dedicated providers at Boulder Medical Center have been caring for our community since 1949. Our mission is to engage patients in high-quality and compassionate health care.
We strive to:
- Be recognized by our community for exceptional, high-quality, affordable, and coordinated care;
- Become the healthcare employer of choice through life balance, employee satisfaction, and financial performance.
Boulder | Broadway — 2750 Broadway Street, Boulder, CO 80304
Boulder | Foothills — 4745 Arapahoe Ave., Suite 200, Boulder, CO 80303
Erie — 89 S. Briggs St., Suite 105, Erie, CO 80516
Louisville | Avista — 80 Health Park Dr., Suite 100, Louisville, CO 80027
Longmont — 1551 Professional Lane, Suite 270, Longmont, CO 80501
Boulder Medical Center has over 90 primary and specialty care providers and 350 support staff serving in these departments:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine – General and Geriatrics
- Endocrinology & Diabetes
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Urgent Care