Choose well. Choose Boulder Medical Center.
Nurture a healthy work and life balance.
Take advantage of our competitive compensation package — pay and benefits.
Support the well-being of others every day.
Human Resources Office Location: 2750 Broadway in Boulder, Colorado
Human Resources Reception Desk: email@example.com
View our Open Positions
Why Choose Boulder Medical Center?
Boulder Medical Center is a physician-owned and independent multi-specialty group. With over 90 primary and specialty care providers, we serve our community in five locations. We cultivate:
- Competitive Wages and Benefits
Boulder Medical Center believes in supporting its valued team members by providing fair, equitable, and competitive wages and benefits.
- A Healthy Work-Life Balance
Because we offer outpatient care, most of our clinics are open on weekdays during regular business hours, and we are closed on major holidays. There are a few exceptions to this schedule.
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow
Boulder Medical Center invests in your flourishing career. Because we are a multi-specialty outpatient clinic, our positions offer diverse work experiences. Our employees enjoy a variety of opportunities with rich hands-on experience.
- A Commitment to Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion
Recognizing that Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) practices improve patient experiences and create an atmosphere of belonging throughout our entire organization, Boulder Medical Center commits to integrating DEI into everything we do. Learn more about our DEI program.
At Boulder Medical Center we realize our employees are our most valuable resource and strive to provide a comprehensive benefit program.
- Health Plan: Available to full-time and part-time employees
- Dental Plan: Available to full-time and part-time employees
- 401k: Up to 3% employer contribution and profit sharing
- Personal Time Off
- Employee Discounts: In-house discounts include pharmacy, audiology, and vision discounts.
- RTD Bus Pass: Full-time and part-time employees are eligible for a BMC-provided RTD Eco Pass.
- Holiday Pay: Available to full-time employees. Boulder Medical Center observes the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Transparency in Coverage: This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Flexible spending plan (FSA)
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Voluntary long-term disability
- Voluntary critical care insurance
- Voluntary accident insurance
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Pet insurance
- Credit protection
Mission and Values
The dedicated providers at Boulder Medical Center have been caring for our community since 1949. Our mission is to engage patients in high-quality and compassionate health care.
We strive to:
- Be recognized by our community for exceptional, high-quality, affordable, and coordinated care;
- Become the healthcare employer of choice through life balance, employee satisfaction, and financial performance.
- Boulder | Broadway — 2750 Broadway Street, Boulder, CO 80304
- Boulder | Foothills — 4745 Arapahoe Ave., Suite 200, Boulder, CO 80303
- Erie — 89 S. Briggs St., Suite 105, Erie, CO 80516
- Louisville | Avista — 80 Health Park Dr., Suite 100, Louisville, CO 80027
- Longmont — 1551 Professional Lane, Suite 270, Longmont, CO 80501
Boulder Medical Center has over 90 primary and specialty care providers and 350 support staff serving in these departments:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine – General and Geriatrics
- Endocrinology & Diabetes
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Urgent Care