W. Logan Gladney, MD
About W. Logan Gladney
W. Logan Gladney, MD is a native of southern Louisiana, the son of neurologist Dr. William W. Gladney Jr., who trained at the University of Colorado.
Dr. Logan Gladney received a scholarship to play football at McNeese State University in Lake Charles, where he majored in evolutionary biology and spent summers working at mental health hospitals. After earning his bachelor’s degree, Dr. Gladney attended medical school at Louisiana State University in New Orleans, where met his fiancée Dr. Caroline Grubbs, who is currently practicing dentistry in Superior, Colo.
Dr. Gladney enjoys playing music in his free time. While in medical school, he participated in a student-run charity organization by playing music to raise money for the local women’s shelter and clinics that provide health care for people experiencing homelessness.
Dr. Gladney enjoys a personal touch with his patients. He believes in shared decision-making while practicing evidenced based medicine to deliver the highest quality of care. He provides the full spectrum of Internal Medicine for ages 18 and older, including:
- Primary care for adults
- Preventive medicine (vaccinations, lipids, cancer screening)
- Management of acute medical conditions (same-day sick visits)
- Prevention and treatment of chronic medical conditions and diseases (hypertension, diabetes, obesity, arthritis, chronic kidney disease, heart disease)
- Care for medically complex patients
- Men’s health care (prostate health, erectile dysfunction)
- Medication management for older adults
- Post-hospital after-care visits
Education and Certifications
Residency — Baylor College of Medicine - Department of Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Residency
Medical School — Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
Doctor of Medicine
New Orleans, LA
Undergraduate — McNeese State University
Bachelor of Science in Biology
Lake Charles, LA