FriesFest – Celebrating Pediatrician Stephen Fries, MD
Saturday, July 31 – 8 am to Noon
Boulder Medical Center – Broadway
Pediatrician Dr. Stephen Fries is retiring after 41 years serving children and families in Boulder County and beyond. Please join us to celebrate the contributions of this extraordinary physician and person.
Dr. Fries will be on hand for an outdoor walk-through meet-and-greet. We’ll have giveaways for the kids (while supplies last) along with water, lemonade, and snack bars.
Boulder Medical Center-Broadway
The event will take place in our east parking lot. Please review the map below for details on event location and parking instructions.
Register for Free Prize Drawing
Enter our free drawing for a chance to win a $500, $250, or $100 gift certificate for a local bike shop!
- The drawing is free, but you must be age 18 years or older to enter;
- Winning names will be drawn the week after FriesFest;
- Boulder Medical Center will send a post-event email announcing the winners to everyone who enters. Winners will also be notified by personal email;
Current staff members of Boulder Medical Center are not eligible to participate.
- Boulder County’s Current COVID status is Clear
- Please Do Not Attend if you are Sick
- Face Coverings – We recommend masks, especially if you are not vaccinated or feel more comfortable with this added protection.
- Social Distancing – We encourage social distancing at the outdoor walk-through meet-and-greet.